[visionlist] Highly cited publications on vision in which authors were also subjects?

Pablo Artal pablo at um.es
Wed May 27 10:33:14 -04 2020

Hello Gabriel,

I believe this is extremely common in our area of Physiological Optics
and Visual Psychophysics.

I can see myself as a clear example. A majority of my publications had some
data (ocular, visual or both) from myself! And some of them had a good
number of citations.

You can have access to the list in the Google Scholar link below. I am
referred in the
papers as subject PA!

https://scholar.google.es/citations?user=L2qYVBgAAAAJ&hl=es&oi=ao

Regards, Pablo