[visionlist] Highly cited publications on vision in which authors were also subjects?

Gabriel Diaz gabriel.jacob.diaz at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:36:14 -04 2020

Folks, thank you very much for your contributions in response to my simple
request.  I did not expect this level of support, but it speaks quite well
of our community.  What a show of camaraderie! I especially like the
enthusiasm with which some of you delivered your *favorite* manuscripts.

You have all submitted much more than I will need to accomplish my goals,
and responses seem to be tapering off, so I'll take what has been
submitted, compile a list, and will share it with the community in case
anyone should have a similar request in the future.

My thanks to all,
- gD