[visionlist] 2020/21 PhD Programs at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca

Davide Bottari davide.bottari at imtlucca.it
Thu Jun 11 12:05:09 -04 2020

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce the 2020/21 Call for Applications for the PhD
Programs Cognitive Computational and Social Neurosciences (
https://www.imtlucca.it/en/phd-programs/phd/cognitive-and-cultural-systems/ccsn).

We encourage applications from any place in the world. Each year, we select
candidates among hundreds of applications.

The Programs are fully-financed (no tuition fees), all students receive up
to four years of scholarships (15.300€/year) and accommodation within the
campus.

Attached some additional information and a flyer that contains main details
of the call.

You may find information about our School, one of the six Schools for
Higher Formation in Italy, here:
https://www.imtlucca.it/en/programma-dottorato/overview, together with all
the relevant information regarding the Programs and the application
procedure.

Deadline for applications is July 10th, 2020 at 12.00 pm CEST.

All the best,

Davide Bottari

--
Davide Bottari, PhD