[visionlist] A free drag-and-drop GUI for Matlab Psychtoolbox (PTB) is coming...

Yang Zhang zhangyang873 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:20:27 -04 2020

Dear all,

During the past two years, we have been developing a free drag-and-drop
graphic user interface for Matlab Psychtoolbox (PTB), which we dubbed
PsyBuilder. Using this drag and drop interface (similar to E-prime), now
it’s possible even for a newbie to build a full Matlab PTB script within 10
mins. We believe that PsyBuilder will be useful for both experts and
novices because 1) it can drastically cut the programming time needed for
almost any experiment; 2) it will dramatically flatten the learning curve
for people without programming experience. Therefore, we believe that
PsyBuilder will make the PTB platform extremely accessible and help to
expand the user base.

Now I am so proud to announce that the beta version of the software is
released out, please check out my website for download address:
http://web.suda.edu.cn/yzhangpsy/projects.html.
Best!

Yang Zhang
Department of Psychology