[visionlist] Ph.D. Position in Deep Learning and Computer Vision for Target Re-Identification and Robotics

Niki Martinel niki.martinel at uniud.it
Tue Jun 30 04:00:54 -04 2020

We are looking for students and researchers interested in the intersection of computer vision, machine learning (with fairness), and robotics at the University of Udine.
We have a few available positions for students who would like to pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science and address the problem of "Deep Learning and Computer Vision for Target Re-Identification and Robotics" under the supervision of Dr. Niki Martinel.

Successful applicants will work with our Machine Learning and Perception group as well as with international partners such as NUS and UCs.

The deadline for the application is *July 22, 2020*.
Full details about the application can be found here: https://www.uniud.it/en/research/research-doctorate/phdstudies/admission/ph.d.-call?set_language=en

For further information, please contact niki.martinel at uniud.it

Sincerely,
Niki Martinel
University of Udine
Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics
Via Delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine, Italy
niki.martinel at uniud.it
http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~niki.martinel/