[visionlist] Is there any open Zernike data base of real human eyes?

Ravi Jonnal rjonnal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:44:26 -04 2020

Larry Thibos published a statistical model based on 200 aberrometry
profiles. It might be a step in the right direction. I don't know if the
original data are available online, but historically Larry has been very
open about sharing such things.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1475-1313.2002.00059.x

Ravi Sankar Jonnal, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology