[visionlist] Horace Barlow, 1921-2020

NARDINI, MARKO marko.nardini at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 11:02:51 -04 2020

We were honoured to have Horace Barlow as a brilliant and inspiring participant at our workshop in Durham on the 'Probabilistic Brain' just two years ago, in 2018. I wanted to share a picture from Horace's opening presentation, and one of him awarding the best poster prize - we were very lucky to have this opportunity to meet him and learn from him. (Others in the photo: co-organisers Larry Maloney, Maria Olkkonen, Tessa Dekker, and prize-winner Joshua Calder-Travis).

Marko Nardini
Durham University