[visionlist] Online (remote learning) resources for perception tutorials

Mark Schira mark.schira at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:26:01 -04 2020

Thanks everybody for your replies, there is a lot of helpful stuff in there.
I have not found the time to carefully browse through all replies...

For what I am looking for at this moment the quantitative experiments by
Michael seem most suitable for what I am looking for.
That is something I can use to design a 1-2h tutorial, where students need
to work through assignments from home, learn something, see something and
can get results they can enter into online forms to get participation marks.
And they focus on basic perception (as opposed to high level stuff), which
is what I am looking for at the moment....

Jim's labs seem interesting, too, but they strike me as more time consuming
than the timeframe I am envisioning,

Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions, keep them coming, I may make a
collection of labs for sharing.
Mark