[visionlist] MTAP: Special Issue call for Papers in Machine Vision Theory and Applications for Cyber Physical Systems

Manish Khare mkharejk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:42:56 -04 2020

Dear Professor/Researchers,

With immense pleasure, I would like to inform you that I will be editing an
Special Issue entitled "*Machine Vision Theory and Applications for Cyber
Physical Systems*" in the journal *Multimedia Tools and Applications (SCI
Impact Factor – 2.313)*.

An official announcement for the same can be found on the journal homepage
at:

https://www.springer.com/journal/11042/updates/18169242

The milestones for the special issue are as follows:

Manuscript submission deadline: 31 October, 2020

First review notification: 31 December, 2020

Revised manuscript submission: 15 February, 2021

Final decision: 15 March, 2021

Final manuscript submission: 31 March, 2021

Authors should submit through the online submission site at
https://www.editorialmanager.com/mtap/default.aspx and select “SI 1200 -
Machine Vision Theory and Applications for Cyber Physical Systems” when
they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.

The special issue will also consider papers extending previously published
conference papers, provided the journal submission presents a significant
contribution beyond the conference paper. Authors must explain in the
introduction to the paper the new contribution to the field made by the
submission, and the original conference publication should be cited in the
text.

We are pleased to invite you to submit the paper in the SI and request you
to circulate this email and the attached CFP among your
Colleagues/Collaborators/Faculty Members/Students.

We look forward to your enthusiastic participation.

With warm regards,

Manish Khare

(Lead Guest Editor)

Multimedia Tools and Applications

----------------------------------
Dr. Manish Khare
M. Sc. (CS), M. Tech. (CSE), Ph. D. (CS)
Assistant Professor
Room No. 4204, Faculty Block - 4
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Gandhinagar - 382007, Gujarat, India
Mobile No.: +91-9452081912
Office No. +91-79-68261619
Mail id: mkharejk at gmail.com, manish_khare at daiict.ac.in,