[visionlist] Online (remote learning) resources for perception tutorials

Jenny Read jenny.read at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 14:28:19 -04 2020

Hi everyone,

I’m interested in this too, specifically in how to move my third-year vision science practical online.

I usually get them to measure their own contrast sensitivity function. It seems that this would be fairly easy to program up in Gorilla, https://gorilla.sc/ for example, but I don’t want to reinvent the wheel if someone has already done something similar that they’d be willing to share! I don’t really mind what they do as long as it illustrates some aspect of visual neurophysiology and produces data they can download, analyse, graph and interpret.

Any points very gratefully received!

Thanks,

Jenny

--
Jenny C. A. Read
Professor of Vision Science                 Mobile 07709 045 924