[visionlist] C4AV Workshop @ ECCV20' - Update

Simon Vandenhende simon.vandenhende at kuleuven.be
Mon Jul 27 14:07:33 -04 2020

C4AV

Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop @ 2020 European Conference on Computer Vision - ECCV 2020
Glasgow, UK, 23 August 2020
https://c4av-2020.github.io/

Dear Researchers,

We are happy to invite you to join the first 'Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop' (C4AV) organized at ECCV2020.
In this workshop, we aim to identify, and address the challenges for deploying vision-language models in practical applications.

* Time slots *
The workshop will be held virtually during the following two timeslots.

Timeslot 1: 8 AM - 10 AM (August 23 - UTC + 1)
Timeslot 2: 8 PM - 10 PM (August 23 - UTC + 1)

* List of topics *

The list of workshop topics includes:
    - Visual Dialog
    - Multi-modal feature learning
    - Object Referral/Visual Grounding
    - Visual Question Answering
    - Zero-shot/Few-shot in multi-modal learning
    - Applications in joint text/image understanding
    - Autonomous driving

* Speakers *

Timeslot 1 (8 AM - 10 AM UTC+1 Aug 23)
   - Dengxin Dai (ETH Zurich)
   - Qi Wu (University of Adelaide)

Timeslot 2 (8 PM - 10 PM UTC+1 Aug 23)
   - Jean Oh (Carnegie Mellon University)
   - Dhruv Batra (Georgia Tech)

* Challenge *

Winners of the 'Commands for Autonomous Vehicles' challenge will present their work as a contributed talk during the workshop.