[visionlist] [Sensors] Paper Invitation: Special Issue "Visual Sensors for Object Tracking and Recognition" (ISSN 1424-8220, IF 3.275) - The Deadline is Approaching

Angelina Wang angelina.wang at mdpi.com
Wed Jul 29 01:32:44 -04 2020

Dear Colleagues,

With the submission deadline approaching, We would like to know if we
could receive a contribution to the Special Issue from you or your
group. We are pleased to invite you to contribute a paper, comprehensive
review or original paper, to our Special Issue "Visual Sensors for
Object Tracking and Recognition" in /Sensors/:

Special Issue Website:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/special_issues/Visual_Sensors_OTR
*Guest Editors*: Dr. Filiz Bunyak, Dr. Hadi Ali Akbarpour and Dr. Ilker
Ersoy
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 1 August 2020

*The particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:*
- visual recognition and/or tracking for video surveillance and
monitoring (ground and aerial platforms);
- visual recognition and/or tracking for robotics and autonomous vehicles;
- visual recognition and/or tracking in biomedical modalities
(endoscopy, videofluoroscopy, microscopy, etc.);
- embedded solutions for visual recognition and/or tracking;
- recognition and tracking for computational human behavior analysis,
assistive robots, and human–robot interaction;
- heterogeneous sensor fusion for robust tracking and video analytics.

If you are interested in contributing, please contact
<angelina.wang at mdpi.com>. /Sensors/ manages a rigorous and efficient
peer review process for all submissions, i.e., a first decision provided
to authors approximately 17.9 days after submission. There are around
40,000 verified reviews in Sensors on Publons.

/Sensors/ (ISSN 1424-8220; https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors) is a
leading international peer-reviewed open access journal on the science
and technology of sensors. Sensors’ Impact Factor 2019 is 3.275, and
5-year IF of 3.427. It ranks 15/64 (Q1) in "Instruments &
Instrumentation"; 22/86 (Q2) in "Chemistry, Analytical"; 77/266 (Q2) in
"Engineering, Electrical & Electronic" from JCR.

As a fully open access journal, the Article Processing Charges of 2000
CHF is applied for accepted paper. Authors affiliated to our IOAP
universities or institutions will be entitled a discount on APC, see
https://www.mdpi.com/ioap.

We look forward to hearing from you.

--
Best regards,
Ms. Angelina Wang
E-Mail: angelina.wang at mdpi.com
Sensors (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors)

Sensors Impact Factor 2019: 3.275

20th Anniversary of Sensors: A series of special content and events at
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/anniversary

7th International Electronic Conference on Sensors and Applications (ECSA-7)
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 September 2020
No fees for participation
https://ecsa-7.sciforum.net/

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us.
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.