[visionlist] Call for Submissions: Electronics SI Deep Learning for Computer Vision: Algorithms, Theory and Application (Q2, IF 2.412)

jungong han jungonghan77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:19:47 -04 2020

 Electronics (ISSN 2079-9292) is an open access journal of MDPI indexed by
the Science Citation Index Expanded—Web of Science (Impact Factor—SCIE
(2019) = 2.412). This journal is currently running a Special Issue on “Deep
Learning for Computer Vision: Algorithms, Theory and Application”, in which
I am serving as the Guest Editor.

Based on your expertise, we would like to invite you to publish an original
research article or Review paper in this Special Issue.
Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as
accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website.
This Special Issue aims at bringing together researchers and scientists
from various disciplines to present recent advances in dealing with the
challenging problems of computer vision within the framework of deep
learning. We invite authors to submit manuscripts on topics related to the
theme of the Special Issue and which have not been previously published.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
 Deep learning algorithms and models (supervised/weakly
supervised/unsupervised)
 Feature learning and feature representation based on deep learning
 Deep learning-based image recognition
 Deep learning-based video understanding
 Deep learning-based remote sensing image analysis
 Deep learning-based saliency/co-saliency detection
 Deep learning-based visual object tracking
 Deep learning-based image super-resolution
 Deep learning-based image quality assessment
 Deep network compression and acceleration

Please click here for further information:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/deep_learning_computer_vision
We hope you find this topic to be of interest. In this case, we would
appreciate receiving a preliminary title and list of authors at your
earliest convenience.
The submission deadline is 30 April 2021 and manuscripts may be submitted
at any point until 30 April 2021 as papers will be published on an ongoing
basis.

*Indexing*
Electronics is a peer-reviewed, open access journal on the science of
electronics and its
applications. The journal is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded
(Web of Science),
Inspect (IET), and Scopus. Its Impact Factor is 2.412 (2019).
*Fast Publication*
Manuscripts are peer-reviewed, and a first decision is provided to authors
approximately 15.1 days
after submission; acceptance to publication is then undertaken in 2.8 days
(median values for
papers published in the second half of 2019).

*Article Processing Charge*
An article processing charge (APC) of 1500 CHF (Swiss Francs) applies to
each paper accepted
after peer review.

For further details on the submission process, please refer to the
instructions for authors at
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/instructions.
We appreciate it if you could let us know if you are interested in this
Special Issue, such that we can
send you further details regarding the submission process.
For more information, you may contact Ms. Ada Tian if you have any
questions or consideration.
Ms. Ada Tian, Assistant Editor, E-mail: ada.tian at mdpi.com
Please get in touch with any questions, and we look forward to
collaborating with you in the near
future.
Kind regards,
Guest Editor