[visionlist] Senior Lecturer (Assoc Prof Equivalent) @ Keele University, UK

Joseph Brooks brooks.jl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:09:58 -04 2020

Dear Colleagues,

In addition to the two lectureship positions that I shared last week, the
School of Psychology at Keele University in the UK is now also advertising
a Senior Lecturer post (Assoc Prof equivalent). We welcome applicants whose
research strengths complement and extend our core areas of strength in
Cognition, Brain, and Behaviour, Social and Political Psychology, and
Health Psychology. The deadline for applications is 4 September, 2020.

For more information and to apply, please see the advert at:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CBA433/senior-lecturer-in-psychology

All the best,

Joe
Dr Joseph Brooks
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/psychology/people/josephbrooks/>
Research Lead, Cognition, Brain & Behaviour Group
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/psychology/research/cognitionbrainandbehaviourresearchgroup/>
Programme Lead, MSc Cognitive Psychology
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/pgtcourses/cognitivepsychology/>

School of Psychology, Keele University
Office: Dorothy Hodgkin Building 1.74
Lab Website: https://sites.google.com/view/brookslab