[visionlist] Invitation to attend virtually and for free: Colour and Visual Computing Symposium 2020

Jon Yngve Hardeberg jon.hardeberg at ntnu.no
Mon Sep 14 02:46:09 -04 2020

Dear colleagues,

As informed previously on this list, Colour and Visual Computing
Symposium 2020 (CVCS 2020, https://www.cvcs.no) takes place on Thursday
and Friday this week, September 16-17, 2020.  While quite a few
attendees will actually be able to gather physically in Gjøvik, Norway,
for most of you I would suggest the virtual option to participate.

The CVCS2020 program committee is very happy to offer an exciting
program including keynotes and oral presentations from all sides of the
lively colour, imaging and visual computing community, see
https://www.cvcs.no/conference-program/. Please note that the times are
in GMT+1, so when we start at 9AM in the morning it is still only 3AM in
Rochester but 4PM in Chiba, for instance.

While we have decided to waive this years’ registration fee,
registration is still mandatory for all participants. Do it today
here:https://www.cvcs.no/registration/. <https://www.cvcs.no/registration/>

After you have registered, you will receive a zoom link.

Best Regards,

CVCS General Chairs Peter Nussbaum and Sony George
CVCS Publicity Chair Jon Y. Hardeberg