[visionlist] Neuromatch Conference Deadline Extension: Oct 7

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:40:25 -04 2020

Dear Neuroscience Community,

Neuromatch Conference is pleased to announce that the deadline for abstract
submission has been extended to October 7th, 2020. We have extended the
abstract submission date to give you more time to prepare and submit your
work so that you can form part of our wonderful neuroscience community by
submitting at neuromatch.io

Everything else remains unchanged! While the abstract deadline has been
shifted, Neuromatch Conference is occurring between Oct. 26-30, 2020, and
accepting abstracts from all areas of neuroscience, which have been divided
into six main themes:

<http://neuromatch.io>

Are you still unsure about what Neuromatch conference exactly is? We
encourage you to watch this video by Dan Goodman
<https://twitter.com/neuromatch/status/1311412865597952008?s=20> (Imperial
College London) on what Neuromatch Conference is, and why you should submit
your work!

As a reminder, Neuromatch Conference has a low cost of registration ($25)
for both presenters and attendees.   This fee  can be waived if you cannot
pay, for any reason.

We would love to see you at Neuromatch Conference and hope that you will
consider submitting your research.

Best wishes,

The Neuromatch Team

Please follow our social media and visit our website for regular updates

@Neuromatch <https://twitter.com/neuromatch?lang=en>

@Neuromatch <https://www.instagram.com/neuromatch/>
neuromatch.io

--