[visionlist] covid and data collection

Terrance Boult tboult at vast.uccs.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:30:49 -04 2020

100% risk reduction means no experiments.  But HSR is always balancing
risks vs value of experiment.

Yes cleaning is critical. We do our own temperature check and
questioner.    In addition to chemical cleaning and pad replacements, we
are using UV lights over the whole area to further enhance cleaning.

Maybe more important is how the experimenter interacts.  We use both
masks and  a plastic face shield, and all physical contact with subjects
uses single-use gloves.