[visionlist] Fwd: Early Registration and Abstract Deadline Extended - 2021 Vestibular Oriented Research Meeting

Laurence Harris harris at yorku.ca
Wed Oct 28 11:41:46 -04 2020

We have extended both the early registration and the abstract submission
deadlines for the 2021 virtual Vestibular Oriented Research Meeting to
Monday, November 16^th . Abstracts are not due at the time of
registration, however they must be submitted by the deadline to be
considered for presentation. Please visit http://go.osu.edu/VORmeeting
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/go.osu.edu/VORmeeting__;!!Cjnu1T6GFXg!-gyHZKChKszfPOjzbNaTcS8JF_9OHPqWcJSLRndhLb3COUfhEk00Ak5mZJ5sI2Bqfbh-$>
for information about the meeting including our keynote speakers, and
for the link to register. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Dan Merfeld
Ohio State University