[visionlist] Virtual OPAM Mini-Program Now Online!

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:56:34 -04 2020

******************************** OPAM 2020 ********************************

28th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 18-19, 2020 - Online!

The virtual OPAM Mini-Program, which includes a schedule of events and
presentation times, is now online! To view the mini-program, please visit our
page <http://www.opam.net/>. Also, please check back for the full program,
which will be uploaded a week prior to the conference.

If you haven’t already, please join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OPAMconference> for timely updates.

Centered around the topics of Object Perception, visual Attention, and
visual Memory, OPAM is a forum that features the work of early-career
scientists (see infographic here
<http://www.opam.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/opaminfographic2016.jpg>),
such as undergraduates, graduate students, and post-docs who cannot yet
present at Psychonomics. The conference embraces a diversity of approaches,
including psychophysics, eye-tracking, and neuroimaging. We hope going
virtual will make OPAM even more accessible to early-career scientists!

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. To learn more about
becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2020, please visit our page
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or email us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

The 2020 OPAM organizers

Deborah Cronin, Patrick Cox, Blaire Dube, & Andrew Clement

*OPAM 2020 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current
<http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current>

The Psychonomic Society - https://www.psychonomic.org
<http://www.psychonomic.org/>

SR Research - https://www.sr-research.com <http://www.sr-research.com/>

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com

VPixx Technologies - https://vpixx.com <http://vpixx.com/>

University of California, Davis - https://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu
<http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu/>
Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com