[visionlist] Teaching Faculty Position at The University of Minnesota

Stephen Engel engel at umn.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:45:15 -04 2020

Dear CVNet,

The University of Minnesota Psychology Department is looking to hire a
Teaching Faculty member to teach open science methods and statistics.
Area of research specialization is open, so I would encourage interested
perception folks to apply.  The position is for 3-year renewable
contracts, pending good first year performance and budget stability.
Please contact me with any questions.
Best,
Steve Engel
engel at umn.edu

--

The Department of Psychology in the College of Liberal Arts at the
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities invites applications for an