[visionlist] Invitation to Webinar (Dr. Vincenzo Romei, December 17th)

Masamichi Hayashi mjhgml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:04:23 -04 2020

Dear List,  (apologies for multi-postings!)

We are pleased to announce that Dr. Vincenzo Romei will be giving an online
talk on December 17th as the speaker of the 48th CiNet Monthly Seminar.
Please find the title and abstract of his talk below.

This online seminar is open to everyone.
Please sign-up from here (registration required).
https://cinet.jp/english/event/20201217_4201/
Sign-up deadline: noon, December 16th (JST)

All welcome!