[visionlist] Electronic Imaging Symposium (EI 2021), LIVE this week – Register Today!
RMorehouse at imaging.org
Tue Jan 19 14:16:55 -04 2021
The Electronic Imaging Symposium (EI 2021) technical program officially began yesterday; see program highlights below. There is still time to register for the technical program, which spans over two weeks, and access any missed content. View today's agenda, register, and plan your schedule for EI 2021. http://bit.ly/EI2021_EventPortal
Electronic Imaging Symposium 2021 (#EI2021 Online)
Short Course Program: 11-15 January
Technical Program: 18-21 and 25-28 January
Sessions from 18 January
Keynotes & Invited Talks:
· Keynote: Imaging Systems and Applications – Mahta Moghaddam, William M. Hogue Prof. of Electrical Engineering, USC
· Keynote: Software for Computational Imaging: Open Source Tools and Best Practices – Stéfan van der Walt, senior research data scientist, Berkeley Institute for Data Science (BIDS)
· Keynote: Underwater 3D – Pawel Achtel, ACS, Cinematographer & Inventor
· SD&A Invited Talk – Demitri Portelli, known for live-action stereography
· OSINT Investigation Tools
· Software for Computational Imaging: Open Source Tools and Best Practices
· Data Analytics
· Stereoscopic Developments
· Optics and Image Processing
· Imaging Style and Applications
· Facial Recognition and Processing
· Quanta Image Sensing
· Computational Tools for Art Scholarship
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @ElectroImaging for #EI2021 updates!
Roberta Morehouse, CMP
Communications and Marketing Manager
Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)
—imaging across applications—imaging.org<http://www.imaging.org/>
IS&T is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science and technology in the field of imaging. Please consider donating<https://www.imaging.org/site/IST/About_Us/Donations/IST/About/Donations.aspx?hkey=15c1ceb0-3c54-4271-9fc1-67284a195057> today.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist