[visionlist] CFP: CVPR 2021 SHARP workshop and challenges
Djamila.Aouada at uni.lu
Mon Feb 22 18:16:35 -04 2021
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN 3 CHALLENGES
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2nd SHApe Recovery from Partial textured 3D scans (SHARP 2021) Workshop and Challenge
in conjunction with CVPR (19-25 June, 2021), held virtually
Challenge registration: 22 February 2021 1 March 2021 (Extended !)
Paper submission: 7 March 2021
We cordially invite you to participate to the 2nd SHApe Recovery from Partial textured 3D scans (SHARP 2021) Workshop and Challenge, which will be held virtually in conjunction with CVPR (19-25 June, 2021). The goal of this workshop is to promote concepts that exploit both shape and texture in the processing of 3D scans in general, with a special attention to the specific task of recovery from partial and noisy data. This workshop will host a paper submission track and a competition.
Call for participation to the competition:
SHARP 2021 Competition focuses on the reconstruction of a full 3D textured mesh from a partial 3D scan. We introduce three challenges:
Challenge 1<https://cvi2.uni.lu/sharp2021/challenge-1/>: Reconstruction of full 3D textured meshes from partial 3D human scans.
Challenge 2<https://cvi2.uni.lu/sharp2021/challenge-2/>: Reconstruction of full 3D textured meshes from partial 3D generic object scans.
Challenge 3<https://cvi2.uni.lu/sharp2021/challenge-3/>: Recovery of feature edges of 3D object scans.
In order to participate to SHARP challenges, two submission options are possible:
* Paper (required: a paper describing the method; optional: working source code)
* Code (required: a working implementation of the method as source code; optional: accompanying paper).
* An overall 9k€ will be awarded as cash prizes to the winners by our sponsor Artec 3D<https://www.artec3d.com>!
Call for papers:
Original contributions that relate to and serve the goal of data-driven textured 3D shape processing and analysis are encouraged. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Textured 3D data representation and evaluation
* Textured 3D scan feature extraction
* Generative modelling of textured 3D scans
* Learning-based 3D reconstruction
* Joint texture and shape matching
* Joint texture and shape completion
* Semantic 3D data reconstruction
* Effective 3D and 2D data fusion
* Textured 3D data refinement
* 3D feature edge detection and refinement
* High-level representations of 3D data
* CAD modeling from unstructured 3D data
Submitted papers should be 4 to 8 pages length (excluding references). All accepted papers will be included in the CVPR 2021 conference proceedings. The papers will be peer-reviewed and they must comply with the CVPR 2021<http://cvpr2021.thecvf.com/node/33#submission-guidelines> proceedings style and format.
* Djamila Aouada (Chair), SnT, University of Luxembourg
* Kseniya Cherenkova (Co-Chair), SnT, Artec3D
* Alexandre Saint, SnT, University of Luxembourg
* David Fofi, University of Burgundy, France
* Gleb Gusev, Artec3D
* Björn Ottersten, SnT, University of Luxembourg
* Anis Kacem, SnT, University of Luxembourg
* Konstantinos Papadopoulos, SnT, University of Luxembourg
Paper submission track:
Paper submission deadline: 7 March 2021
Final decisions to authors: 1 April 2021
Camera-Ready submission deadline: 10 April 2021
Registration<https://cvi2.uni.lu/sharp2021/registration/> deadline: 22 February 2021 1 March 2021 (Extended !)
Release of training datasets: 15 March 2021
Submission of results: 18 May 2021
Announcement of results (tbc): 25 June 2021
Website: More details about the workshop can be found in https://cvi2.uni.lu/sharp2021/
Contact: For any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at shapify3D at uni.lu<mailto:shapify3D at uni.lu>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SHARP2021 - Call for Participation.pdf
Size: 1288849 bytes
Desc: SHARP2021 - Call for Participation.pdf
More information about the visionlist