[visionlist] Jobs: Research and Software Development positions on EEG Analysis - MindXs

Melinos Averkiou m.averkiou at rise.org.cy
Sun Feb 28 16:29:12 -04 2021

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear colleagues,

I am forwarding the announcement below on behalf of my friends at MindXs -
check out these very exciting job opportunities:

"MindXs, a newly founded startup based in Cyprus, is looking for two
full-time Research and Software Development positions: a full-stack
developer and a machine learning developer.

Our goal is to develop novel AI-based algorithms for brain signal analysis
using electroencephalography.

The deadline is on the 30th of March 2021. For more information
<http://www.mindxs.com/files/positions.pdf> and details on how to apply
please check: www.mindxs.com"

Thanks,
Melinos

*Dr Melinos Averkiou*

Visual Computing Group Leader - CYENS Research Centre

Research Scientist - University of Cyprus
http://geometry.cs.ucl.ac.uk/averkiou