[visionlist] [Call for Papers] ICRA 2021 Workshop on Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots
shutianmin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:18:18 -04 2021
We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the Workshop on *Social
Intelligence in Humans and Robots* (
https://social-intelligence-human-ai.github.io), which will take place
*virtually* at ICRA 2021 <http://www.icra2021.org/>.
We will accept submissions focusing on Human and Robot Social Intelligence.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- *Social Perception and Theory of Mind:* How humans acquire theory of
mind capabilities? What computational models approximate these capabilities
- *Human Cooperation Competition and Communication:* Origins and
development of human communication or competition; Inference of these
- *Machine Theory of Mind:* How to infer what an agent or robot knows
about an environment? How to make robots learn about the minds of other
robots or humans?
- *Human-Robot Interaction:* Methods to understand human intentions or
offer assistance; social perception, communication between humans and
robots; learning to convey information for better collaboration; probing
and gathering information for collaboration.
- *Interdisciplinary Studies:* We welcome works that integrate efforts
in cognitive sciences and robotics to advance studies in both fields.We
welcome research papers of no more than 4 pages, not including references.
The paper submission deadline is on *April 9th, 11.59pm (PST)*. Papers
should be submitted to
should follow the ICRA template
<http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/>, and be submitted as .pdf
files. The review process will be double blind, and therefore the papers
should be appropriately anonymized.
Accepted papers will be presented during a joint poster session, with best
submissions selected for spotlight oral presentations. Accepted papers will
be made available online on the workshop website as non-archival reports,
allowing submissions to future conferences or journals.
- Anca Dragan (UC Berkeley)
- Hyowon Gweon (Stanford University)
- J. Kiley Hamlin (University of British Columbia)
- Dorsa Sadigh (Stanford University)
- Rebecca Saxe (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Brian Scasselati (Yale University)
- *Submission Deadline: *Friday, April 9th, 2021 (23.59pm PST)
- *Author Notification:* Friday, April 30th, 2021 (23.59pm PST)
- *Camera Ready Deadline:* Friday, May 14th (23.59pm PST)
- *Workshop:* May 31, June 4th
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to
socialintelligenceworkshop at gmail.com <socialintelligenceworkshop at gmail.com>
Xavier, Tianmin, Shuang, Andreea, Shari, Mengxi, Sanja, Antonio
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist