[visionlist] CFP Workshop on Competitive and Cooperative Social Interactions @ IJCAI2021
Pablo Vinicius Alves De Barros
pablo.alvesdebarros at iit.it
Mon Mar 29 15:03:43 -04 2021
Call For Papers - The Workshop on Competitive and Cooperative Social Interactions @ IJCAI2021
I. Aim and Scope
In this workshop, we put together the top-tier researchers on machine learning, in particular social signal processing, and human-robot interaction to discuss, understand and propose possible solutions for our overall topic “Competition and Cooperation: How to integrate machine learning and human-robot interaction in meaningful applications?”. Our intention is to leverage an enriching discussion of the existing problems on competitive and cooperative interactions on the multidisciplinary view of our contributors, and not to present individual solutions for each of the related topics. Our invited speakers, all experts in their respective areas, will discuss the open problems involving social agents' interactions within their specialty. We also invite the submissions of position papers that present a critical view on this topic to complement and widen our discussions.
More information: https://www.whisperproject.eu/compcoop
II. Potential Topics
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Supervised, Unsupervised, and Self-supervised models for social signal processing.
- Reinforcement Learning for Multi-agent interaction.
- Representation Learning and Decision Making applied for
- Competitive and/or Cooperative Scenarios.
- Human-Robot interactions in Real-world Competitive and/or Cooperative scenarios.
- Ethical aspects of artificial agents and social interactions.
- Affective Computing Models and Applications for Multi-Agent Interactions.
- Cognitive Models for Social Interaction.
- Lifelong and Continual Learning for Interactions with Humans.
- Learning with Humans in the Loop.
- Developmental Learning for Social Signal Processing.
- Explainable Social Agents.
- Social Impact of novel Developments on Artificial Agents and Social Interactions.
- Cognitive models for Social Interaction.
The workshop holds a public call for short (up to 4 pages) and long papers (up to 8 pages) that address any of the related topics. We encourage the participants to submit not only contribution papers but also position arguments about the current problems involving any of the related topics. The authors should follow the IJCAI paper template.
- Paper submission deadline: May 4, 2021
- Decisions: May 18, 2021
- Camera-ready papers due: June 14, 2020
Submission website: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CompCoop2021
Pablo Barros, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Italy
Doreen Jirak, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Italy
Francisco Cruz, School of IT, Deakin University, Australia
German I. Parisi, McD Tech Labs, USA
Dr. Pablo Barros
Postdoctoral Researcher - CONTACT Unit
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia – Center for Human Technologies
Via Enrico Melen 83, Building B 16152 Genova, Italy
email: pablo.alvesdebarros at iit.it
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist