[visionlist] Paper Invitation: [IJERPH—IF 2.849] Special Issue “Vision and,Driving Safety”

Carolina Ortiz ortizh at ugr.es
Wed Apr 14 05:16:00 -04 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The open access journal IJERPH (ISSN 1660-4601) is pleased to announce
that we have launched a new Special Issue entitled “Vision and Driving
Safety". We are serving as Guest Editors for this issue. For more
information on the issue, please visit the Special Issue website at
Link:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/special_issues/Vision_DrivingSafety
Papers may be submitted from now until 1 September 2021 as papers will
be published on an ongoing basis. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to
send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in
advance (janey.zhao at mdpi.com). In the hope that this invitation receives
your favorable consideration, we look forward to our future collaboration.

Kind regards,
Guests Editor
Dr. Carolina Ortiz (ortizh at ugr.es)
Dr. Sonia Ortiz-Peregrina (soniaortiz at ugr.es)
Laboratory of Vision Sciences and Applications, Department of Optics,
University of Granada

--
Ph.D. Carolina Ortiz Herrera
Departamento de Óptica. Facultad de Ciencias

===============
"Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede
contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es Ud. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización,
divulgación o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la
legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, se ruega
lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su
destrucción.

information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been
received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete
it".