[visionlist] OSA Color Technical Group Coffee Break today on April 28 2021 11:00 EDT / 18:00 GMT / 17:00 Central European

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Wed Apr 28 08:49:14 -04 2021

To the Color and Vision Research Communities!

Giving continuity to the series we started last year and with most of us still working from home and under strict social distancing guidelines, the OSA Color Technical Group in the OSA Vision and Color Division would like to invite color and vision scientists worldwide to join us for a vision science virtual coffee break today at 28 April 2021

The coffee break will take place on the Wonder platform.

Please make sure you have Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer (no mobile device supported) to access Wonder!

Come and join us on Wonder for the next coffee break.

Date and Time: Wednesday April 28, 2021, 0800 Pacific - 1100 Eastern - 1600 UK - 1700 Central European

Please copy this wonder Link to Chrome or Edge browser

https://www.wonder.me/r?id=58be9965-6ba3-4154-a40b-4fd15e6705d6 <https://www.wonder.me/r?id=>
Note: If wonder asks, the meeting password is the last name (all lowercase) of a certain 19th century German (psycho)physicist who wrote Elemente der Psychophysik. If you don’t know who it is, drop me an email to ask for it (no judgment), or to confirm.