[visionlist] Now Open for Applications! Cognitive Science M.Sc.

mcruz at uni-osnabrueck.de mcruz at uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri May 7 02:02:09 -04 2021

Dear all,

We’re officially accepting students from all over the world for our new remote and digital program of the Cognitive Science M.Sc. program! Apply now and join us this Winter Semester 2021/22!

The Institute of Cognitive Science at Osnabrück University is offering a new digital track of the Cognitive Science M.Sc. program, which is set to start this Winter Semester 2021/22. The DAAD-funded program targets international students who can complete most of the coursework remotely. Possible focus areas include Artificial Intelligence, Neuroinformatics, and Neuroscience.

Visit our website for more details: https://vt.uos.de/cosmos

Please do not hesitate to contact us (os-cosmos at uni-osnabrueck.de) with further inquiries! We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to forward this to anyone you think would be interested.

Best wishes,

Misha Cruz
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin OS-COSMOS
mishael.g.cruz at uni-osnabrueck.de
Institut für Kognitionswissenschaften und virtUOS
Universität Osnabrück