[visionlist] V-VSS 2021 | Club Vision Returns

vss at visionsciences.org vss at visionsciences.org
Thu May 13 20:48:47 -04 2021

<https://files.constantcontact.com/69fa83aa501/4e1135dd-779f-41b8-857b-1a503
05318c4.png>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

Announcing Club Vision

Wednesday, May 26, 4:00 - 7:00 pm EDT, Beach*

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

<https://files.constantcontact.com/69fa83aa501/87cb76ad-da61-44ac-841a-e6cb7
f1893f6.jpg>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

VSS is pleased to announce the return of our virtual Club Vision!

We had so much fun last year that it is back by popular demand! And we can't
wait to see you again at this event!

Join us at the end of the conference for our second annual Zoom-based dance
party, where we will celebrate making it through a challenging year. Bring
your glow sticks, disco lights, creative zoom backgrounds, and pent-up
energy.

In addition to the dance floor (located in the main Zoom room), you can
catch up with friends at the beach in Gather.Town.

Organized by Martin Rolfs, Alex White, & Stefan van der Stigchel.

*All V-VSS sessions will be held virtually and will be accessible via direct
Zoom links and through the VSS Gather.town virtual environment. Zoom links
and instructions on logging into sessions will be available on May 19.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

<https://files.constantcontact.com/69fa83aa501/91f32900-04b0-4a9f-9d9a-c96e6
cefee6f.png>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Ex_nz0w-Fxg5G3K8tzoogZboXm_sEJQzBCnMJNTh2gAc
M0cIax_dIcuyQYaJAVrIgs3HqVPrYVd_hzFTNVj1gziawcukhvNsWzDgNc9rH_vSIqHJrsXBqVAG
NFI56Nq1Nw-ZE-KT9feuJn20yccDHxWoaKrc-2ZaQem6Hn7lSag=&c=ucJfzpWu7pu6ZkS9BsEq4
YTckSzP9kCQGu_d8KGzABqyWNLzH8V5wQ==&ch=AcUbkUbCoGejSU1wseZjTGk1DDjANgcLbWC8u
IycvvY_hYBaLYAQQw==> Contact Us

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Ex_nz0w-Fxg5G3K8tzoogZboXm_sEJQzBCnMJNTh2gAc
M0cIax_dIcuyQYaJAVrIfGk6fMSt0sSgBCEpHnu5UcXnqL0ozynlmTn1s5MfggbYpbVGYTjjYwDR
qrf4oLSY4xry2qobu7pU-T3ygkiVp6VSAwhBr5jc&c=ucJfzpWu7pu6ZkS9BsEq4YTckSzP9kCQG
u_d8KGzABqyWNLzH8V5wQ==&ch=AcUbkUbCoGejSU1wseZjTGk1DDjANgcLbWC8uIycvvY_hYBaL
YAQQw==> Visit Us Online

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Ex_nz0w-Fxg5G3K8tzoogZboXm_sEJQzBCnMJNTh2gAc
M0cIax_dIcL3lQLTqHQdrMQ_ydtwyAornlM7LjArLoyP0vOFcWMGqElTUTU3wzu8AqtgpW6ha6tK
LlP3k_TgI4r5JhrDyB5M9VMe5pckicsMR8fnBSBN52TkLJ3zCZy-us7x_D6tYlo3iqkesilxi0YH
bv6ylFrVgA2dXkGnQOPOk30bD5CFndxCDoh6cYUAcVMv-2p_kw==&c=ucJfzpWu7pu6ZkS9BsEq4
YTckSzP9kCQGu_d8KGzABqyWNLzH8V5wQ==&ch=AcUbkUbCoGejSU1wseZjTGk1DDjANgcLbWC8u
IycvvY_hYBaLYAQQw==> ‌
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Ex_nz0w-Fxg5G3K8tzoogZboXm_sEJQzBCnMJNTh2gAc
M0cIax_dIY22-yYgE640cEY4lUeTFxW44_imlCG88XzZ-WXscv5onCPTeIrY8mqItzM7YrTPfxD5
Skhhl0uBkEdZCp3eeQPuIglV8o371w==&c=ucJfzpWu7pu6ZkS9BsEq4YTckSzP9kCQGu_d8KGzA
BqyWNLzH8V5wQ==&ch=AcUbkUbCoGejSU1wseZjTGk1DDjANgcLbWC8uIycvvY_hYBaLYAQQw==>
‌

Graphics Competition Winner

Banner Image by Susanne Stoll

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>