[visionlist] Call for papers: [IJERPH—IF 2.849] Special Issue "Vision and Driving Safety"

Sonia Ortiz soniaortiz at ugr.es
Fri May 21 05:12:35 -04 2021

Dear collegues,

The open access journal IJERPH (ISSN 1660-4601) is pleased to announce
that we have launched a new Special Issue entitled "Vision and Driving
Safety". We are serving as Guest Editors for this issue.

Given the depth of your expertise in this field, I would like to
cordially invite you to contribute an article to the Special Issue. For
more information on the issue, please visit the Special Issue website at
Link:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/special_issues/Vision_DrivingSafety

Papers may be submitted from now until 1 September 2021 as papers will
be published on an ongoing basis. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to
send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in
advance (janey.zhao at mdpi.com).

In the hope that this invitation receives your favorable consideration,
we look forward to our future collaboration.

Kind regards,
Guests Editor
Dr. Carolina Ortiz (ortizh at ugr.es)
Dr. Sonia Ortiz-Peregrina (soniaortiz at ugr.es)
Laboratory of Vision Sciences and Applications, Department of Optics,
University of Granada