[visionlist] Extended Call for Papers – Springer ET2ECN 2021(SCOPUS INDEXED)

Kishor Upla kishorupla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 00:44:02 -04 2021

**********************

*::CALL FOR PAPERS::*

*********************Extended SUBMISSION LAST DATE 30/06/2021 *

*(VIRTUAL MODE)*

*Department of Electronics Engineering*

*Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat-GUJARAT-INDIA*

*Dear Researchers and Professors*,

                                         *Emerging Technology Trends
in Electronics, Communication and Networking 2021 *

*
     (ET2ECN-2021)  *

*Proceeding will be published in Springer (LNEE)*

*17th & 18th November 2021*

*Hosted by - SVNIT, Surat, India*

   - *Conference URL: *http://et2ecn2021.org/
   - *Submission link:https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=et2ecn2021
   <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=et2ecn2021>*

*Apologies if you received multiple emails.*

We hope you and your loved ones are doing good and healthy in this pandemic
COVID-19 situation.

It is our pleasure to inform you that as a part of Diamond Jubilee
Celebration “Department of Electronics Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai
National Institute of Technology, Surat (SVNIT, Surat)” is going to
organize *“4th International Conference entitled “Emerging Technology
Trends in Electronics, Communication and Networking 2021 (ET2ECN-2021)”* during
November 17- 18, 2021. We are happy to announce the first call for papers
for the same in conjunction with Springer.

The main objective of the conference is to provide an opportunity for
researchers, educators and students to discuss and exchange ideas on
issues, trends, and developments in electronics, communication and
technology. The ET2ECN-2021 conference takes a broader view and seeks
papers describing innovative research contributions to the broad field of
electronics, communication and latest as well as upcoming technologies.

*Important Dates:*

·         *Last to submit paper: 30th June 2021*

·     *Acceptance notification: 13th September 2021*

·     *Early registration due: 15th October 2021*

*All accepted and presented papers will be included in Springer (LNEE Book
Series)(Scopus Indexed).  *Kindly consider posting your work to the
conference and request you to disseminate the call among your colleagues
and through your networks of contacts, encourage your students and
co-workers to submit papers. We take this opportunity to thank you for
helping to attract good quality papers and looking forward to working
together to make this edition of ET2ECN-2021 a grand success.

For any query feel free to contact at:  et2ecn2021 at gmail.com.

*Thank you.With warm regards,Team ET2ECN 2021Electronics Engineering
Department,Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology,
SuratIchchhanath, Surat-395 007 Gujarat-India*