[visionlist] Senior Scientist position at neuraltrain (Berlin, Germany)

Hanni Kiiski hanni.kiiski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:07:06 -04 2021

Neuroscientist / Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) researcher (Senior
scientist)

We are looking for a senior scientist to join our science team in
neuraltrain, a Berlin-based startup working on a new digital health
treatment for depression.

The ideal candidate is an experienced and highly motivated researcher with
a background in neural oscillations, neural entrainment, neural
engineering, or brain-computer interfaces, who can help us to further
develop and refine our approach involving neural oscillations and
neurophysiological circuits. The key responsibilities include designing,
analysing, and interpreting the results from EEG, physiological and
behavioural studies in collaboration with our interdisciplinary team. We
are looking for an active team player who shares the enthusiasm for our
mission. At neuraltrain we work at the intersection between academia and
industry, conducting both basic and applied studies, with a focus on
translating scientific results into real-world applications. If you are
excited to see your research have a direct and positive impact on people’s
lives, then you will find yourself in good company with the team at
neuraltrain.

Your profile

·        A PhD in Neural Engineering, Neuroscience, Psychology, or a
similar computational subject involving advanced data analysis and
programming.

·        Expertise of the scientific literature on neural entrainment,
neural oscillations, brain-computer interfaces, SSVEP, or similar.

·        Strong and proven programming skills in MATLAB, python, R, or
equivalents, enabling you to design, develop and analyse experimental data
within our interdisciplinary team.

·        Experience in conducting experiments with EEG, physiological and
behavioural methods.

·        Strong communication skills in English, spoken and written.

·        An enthusiasm for developing scientific experiments into
real-world products with a strong evidence base that is both accessible and
effective for people in need.

Our offer

·        An opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects at the
intersection between science, health, and technology.

·        You will be integrated into the broad digital-health focused
network at Eternity Health, which through its various arms aims to
challenge and accelerate the development of next-gen digital healthcare.

·        A competitive salary, paired with our core objective of making
healthcare more equitable, accessible, and effective.

·        A chance to join our growing multidisciplinary team of talented
and creative neuroscientists, engineers, psychologists, data scientists,
and developers, where you will be at the forefront of exciting advances in
digital health care.

You can find more information and complete your application (incl. CV)
online: https://eternity-health.jobs.personio.de/job/390153.de
<https://eternity-health.jobs.personio.de/job/390153>

Initial application deadline is 19th of July 2021.

Dr. Hanni Kiiski

neuraltrain GmbH