[visionlist] OPAM 2021 Professional Development Award Nominations NOW OPEN (Due Oct.15 2021)

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:01:59 -04 2021

******************************** OPAM 2021 ********************************

29th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 3-4, 2021 in New Orleans, LA

We are excited to announce five $200 OPAM Professional Development Awards!

Nominate an OPAM presenter for a Professional Development Award by October
15th, 2021. Nomination forms are now available on our website.

Note for hybrid conference this year: All presenters are eligible to be
nominated. Decisions will be made without regard to whether presenters will
be attending in person or virtually.

OPAM abstract submissions have closed for this year. Conference
registration will open later in the year. We are currently planning OPAM
2021 as a hybrid event, with both in-person and virtual components. We will
follow the Psychonomic Society’s lead on this matter and will provide
updates in the coming months. For timely updates, please join the OPAM
Group on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or
follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/OPAMconference>!

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. Sponsorship rates
begin at $225, which includes advertising space in the OPAM program,
website, and emails, and spotlight exposure during the conference. To learn
more about becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2021, please visit our website
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or e-mail us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2021 OPAM organizers

Blaire Dube, Andrew Clement, Doug Addleman, & Xiaoli Zhang

*OPAM 2021 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

Cognitive Science Program, University of Arizona -
https://science.arizona.edu/cogsci

National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health -
https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/what-we-do/nih-almanac/national-cancer-institute-nci

Visual Cognition Research Group, University of California Davis -
http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu/

Cognitive Neuroscience Program, George Washington University -
https://psychology.columbian.gwu.edu/

Carlisle Attention and Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home?authuser=0

Queen’s Visual Cognition Lab, Queen’s University - https://qvcl.ca/

Vision: Science to Applications, York University -
https://vista.info.yorku.ca/

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>