[visionlist] Recorded talks from TEX2021 - Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning

Yamil Vidal hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:24:15 -04 2021

Dear all,
This July we had the honor of hosting TEX2021 - Bringing together
Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning.
Here you can find the recordings of the talks:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtD9ktPLCbafVngJ_whZL65_KT23XAKnl

Thanks again to all of our amazing invited speakers, Tristan Bekinschtein,
Lucia Melloni, Padraic Monaghan, Maria Chait, Floris de Lange, Caspar
Schwiedrzik, Lori Holt and Nicola Molinaro.

Please share!!
Best regards,
Yamil Vidal and Davide Crepaldi

Dr. Yamil Vidal
Cognitive Neuroscience Sector
Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati - SISSA
via Bonomea, 265
34136 Trieste, ITALY