[visionlist] 2nd UNSW Workshop on Expectation, Perception and Cognition in December 2021

Mike Le Pelley m.lepelley at unsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 23 20:21:38 -04 2021

I'm delighted to announce that we will be running another UNSW Workshop on Expectation, Perception and Cognition in December 2021. This will be a free, two-day virtual workshop examining the ways in which learned expectations can shape perceptual and cognitive processes. The meeting will be held on 1st and 2nd December (US time), which will be 2nd and 3rd December Australia time. All are welcome!

On Day 1 we will have keynote talks by a series of international experts from the US and Australasia: Phil Corlett (Yale University), Gina Grimshaw (Victoria University of Wellington), Jacqueline Gottlieb (Columbia University), Brian Anderson (Texas A&M University), and Kate Faasse (UNSW Sydney).

Day 2 will be an open and interactive poster session, so please do think about submitting a poster - and if you have students working in this area, encourage them to do so as well! The deadline for submitting poster abstracts is 17th October.

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Please see https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/expectation-perception-and-cognition-2021-registration-173359953287 for more information, and to register.

All the best

Mike Le Pelley

Prof. Mike Le Pelley