[visionlist] Post-Doctoral Position PERCEPTION & PSYCHOPHYSICS

Aurel Coza Aurel.Coza at asu.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:22:33 -04 2021

POST-DOCTORAL POSITION IN APPLIED PERCEPTION and/or PSYCHOPHYSICS
Adidas-ASU Center for Engagement Science (Tempe, AZ)
https://corporate.asu.edu/adidas

The Adidas ASU Center for Engagement Science is a joint venture between industry and academia focused on developing new methodologies and technologies to support the creation and communication of the next generation of consumer-centric products and services.
We are currently seeking applications for a sponsored post-doctoral position in the areas of applied psychophysics and/or perception science. Given the broad scope of our work we accept applicants from a wide range of disciplines ranging from vision to neuro-motor control and behavioral psychology. This position is available immediately and could be an ideal steppingstone for candidates interesting in switching to an applied science field and/or an industry job.
For more details, please see this job announcement or contact me directly at aurel.coza at asu.edu<mailto:aurel.coza at asu.edu>
https://apply.interfolio.com/92866<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/apply.interfolio.com/92866__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!MXjnIw5xjlusyllA5E_3Ry693fcYpjB7qgEQpQWn8OissbuXB7WHh_PvbbEwmDll$>