[visionlist] Abstract submission for UNSW Workshop on Expectation, Perception & Cognition closing soon

Mike Le Pelley m.lepelley at unsw.edu.au
Thu Oct 14 19:28:09 -04 2021

Abstract submission for posters for the 2nd UNSW Workshop on Expectation, Perception & Cognition is due to close on 17th October. This in an international, online, two-day meeting to be held at the start of December 2021. Registration is free, and will remain open until late November. For more information, see https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/expectation-perception-and-cognition-2021-registration-173359953287

Please consider submitting a poster! If you'd like to do so but may be a few days past the deadline, let me know (m.lepelley at unsw.edu.au<mailto:m.lepelley at unsw.edu.au>) and I'll see if we can squeeze it in.

All the best

Mike Le Pelley, Poppy Watson, & Daniel Pearson