[visionlist] UNSW Workshop on Expectation, Perception & Cognition - poster submission extended

Mike Le Pelley m.lepelley at unsw.edu.au
Tue Oct 19 22:09:50 -04 2021

Hi all, we still have a few spaces left for poster submissions for the 2nd UNSW Workshop on Expectation, Perception & Cognition, to be held at the start of December. So we're extending the submission window - we will now be assessing poster abstracts on a rolling basis until Friday 29th October. Please consider submitting a poster!

The workshop is an international, online, two-day meeting, with keynotes from Phil Corlett (Yale School of Medicine), Gina Grimshaw (Victoria University Wellington), Jacqueline Gottlieb (Columbia University, New York), Brian Anderson (Texas A&M University), and Kate Faasse (UNSW Sydney). Registration is free, and will remain open until late November. For more information, see https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/expectation-perception-and-cognition-2021-registration-173359953287

All the best

Mike Le Pelley, Poppy Watson, & Daniel Pearson (organizers)