[visionlist] Christine Curcio Boynton Lecture e-card

Ione Fine ionefine at uw.edu
Sun Oct 24 15:37:03 -04 2021

As you may know Christine Curcio was the Boynton Lecturer of 2020. She's giving his talk belatedly & virtually (see details below) but we will be sending her an e-card of congratulations.

The deadline for the e-card is the Sunday 7th Nov, and you just record (or upload) a brief message here<https://app.memento.com/congratulations-christine-curcio/g0x2NmHeN/record>. (about 10-30sec).

Thanks, Ione

The Robert M. Boynton Lecture details
11 November 2021, 12:00 - 14:00 - Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 04:00) https://www.osa.org/en-us/meetings/webinar/2021/11_november/the_robert_m_boynton_lecture/

The Robert M. Boynton Lecture is awarded in recognition of leaders in the color vision community who embody the scientific rigor and collegiality that Robert Boynton brought to the field. In 2019, this recognition was awarded to Dr. Christine Curcio from the University of Alabama at Birmingham for seminal contributions to our understanding of human retinal neuroscience, including the effects of aging and age-related macular degeneration. Join us for this session to hear Dr. Curcio's lecture, which will be followed by a question and answer session.