[visionlist] Beall's List gone dark

John Neuhoff JNEUHOFF at wooster.edu
Thu Jan 26 08:30:52 EST 2017

Losing Beall's list is really unfortunate, particularly for new scholars. There is some talks that Cabell's International is developing a similar list based, in part, on Beall's list. See:

https://www.cabells.com/about-us

There is some speculation that these two events are related (though this has been denied by Cabell's). See also the efforts of Dr. Eugene Noolah, a fictional character that has gotten himself appointed to the editorial boards of several predatory journals.

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Noolah/

-JN

John G. Neuhoff
Department of Psychology