[visionlist] Beall's List gone dark

John Pezaris jpezaris at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:55:09 EST 2017

I'd prefer to avoid personal attacks on a scientific mailing list.

Beall's list was an important resource.  I'm wondering if some
professional society might take up the mantle and continue it,
somehow.  The problem is that it would seem any society sufficiently
large enough to devote the necessary resources (and fight any
potential legal consequences) would have its own publication and
therefore an inherent conflict of interest.  Does anyone have ideas on
how to avoid that scenario?

- J.