[visionlist] immunity from illusions

Michael Proulx mproulxjhu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:14:47 -05 2017

Evolutionary! The anatomical influences first noted by Schwarzkopf extend
to species specific differences in susceptibility to visual illusions, too:

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnana.2014.00051/full

de Sousa, A. A., & Proulx, M. J. (2014). What can volumes reveal about
human brain evolution? A framework for bridging behavioral, histometric,
and volumetric perspectives. *Frontiers in Neuroanatomy*, *8*, 51.

Best wishes,
Michael

Michael J. Proulx, PhD

Associate Professor (Reader) in Psychology

Department of Psychology

University of Bath

m.j.proulx at bath.ac.uk

http://people.bath.ac.uk/mjp51