[visionlist] Reminder: Tübinger Lesion Analysis Workshop 12/13 May 2017

Bianca de Haan bianca.de-haan at klinikum.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 3 07:47:19 -05 2017

This is a brief reminder of the upcoming Tübinger Lesionanalysis Workshop,
which takes place on the 12th and 13th of May 2017.

The registration deadline is April 30th 2017. For more information, please
visit the lesion analysis workshop website.
<https://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de//karnath/LesionAnalysisWorkshop2017/LesionAnalysisWorkshopHome.html>

We would love to see you in Tübingen.