[visionlist] IEEE Brain Data Bank Challenge CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Lena Yakimova yakimova.eg at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:13:18 -05 2017

IEEE Brain Initiative Challenge 2017
Brain Signal – Visualization & Analytics

St. Petersburg, Russia – June 26 & 27, 2017
Web: http://brain.ieee.org/news/brain-data-bank-competitions/

Dear Colleagues,

IEEE Brain Initiative is pleased to sponsor additional hands-on events in
2017. We will held several Brain Data Bank Challenges and Competitions to
demonstrate data usability and Big Data analytics.
We are happy to announce that IEEE Brain Data Bank Challenge will be held
at St.Petersburg, Russia, June 26 & 27, 2017.

Are you crazy to read someone's brain by looking at his EEG data?
What appear as the brain data when someone has electrodes attached to her
skull?
Investigate and use your creativity to challenge the neurotechnology
state-of-the-art means that are behind digital signal processing of any EEG
data!

*Participants:*
Individual or Team (each up to 5 persons), no age limitation
Maximum participants: 100 individuals/20 teams

This competition is to be held in conjunction with the IEEE International
Symposium on Video and Audio Signal Processing in the Context of
Neurotechnologies, SPCN-2017 (https://spcn.co/?lang=en).

Please see the homepage for further details:
http://brain.ieee.org/news/brain-data-bank-competitions/
Please contact bdb-sp at ieee.org if you have any questions