[visionlist] Study on the total solar eclipse 2017 taking place in the US on August 21

Carbon, Claus-Christian ccc at uni-bamberg.de
Tue Aug 15 14:34:19 -05 2017

Hi all of you!

We all as vision scientists are looking forward to experiencing this (hopefully) great visual experience on August 21.

Are you interested in participating in a study about your experience with the total solar eclipse taking place on 21st of August?
Dr. Cynthia Pury and students are looking for anyone 18 or older interested in telling us about their eclipse experience! To sign up for the study and to get started, please go to www.clemson.edu/eclipse/survey
NOTE: You must complete Part 1 of the survey on or before August 20, 2017.

All the best, I hope you all will have a great point of view,

CCC

Professor Claus-Christian Carbon, PhD
Head of Department
Department of General Psychology and Methodology
University of Bamberg, D-96047 Bamberg, Germany
email:     ccc at experimental-psychology.de
http://www.uni-bamberg.de/allgpsych/
http://epaeg.de/
http://www.experimental-psychology.de/

Bamberg Graduate School of Affective and Cognitive Sciences (BaGrACS)
http://www.uni-bamberg.de/BaGrACS/

...come to this year's VSAC: https://www.vsac2017.org/