[visionlist] position

Rufin Vogels rufin.vogels at kuleuven.be
Wed Dec 20 11:01:56 -05 2017

"We are seeking an excellent candidate for a ph.d. position at the Laboratorium voor Neuro- en Psychofysiologie of the Department of Neurosciences at the Group Biomedical Sciences of the KULeuven in Leuven Belgium. The project is examining the neural correlates of visual learning in behaving nonhuman primates using a combination of different techniques including fMRI, single unit recording and causal techniques such as electrical microstimulation and chemogenetics.  Excellent knowledge of MATLAB is a must. Experience in analyzing electrophysiological neural signals is a plus. Excellent English writing and speaking proficiency is required. Our laboratory offers an international multidisciplinary environment and exposure to different state of the art systems neuroscience techniques. For more information about the project and applications, contact Rufin.vogels at kuleuven.be."