[visionlist] 2018 Vision Travel Award - Accept Nominations and Applications

Vision Editorial Office vision at mdpi.com
Mon Jan 8 04:27:34 -05 2018

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of the Editorial Board Team of Vision (ISSN 2411-5150:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision), we are pleased to announce the
launch of the 2018 Vision Travel Award for a young investigator in the
field of visual science. The award will consist of 500 Swiss Francs.

We are currently accepting nominations and applications. The candidates
should hold the position of postdoctoral fellows, assistant professors,
or equivalent in the field of visual science, and will attend and
participate in an international conference in 2018. Eligible candidates
are encouraged to submit the following files to vision at mdpi.com with the
subject “Application for the 2018 Vision Travel Award—Name” or apply at
online system http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision/awards before 28
February 2018:

a. Outline of current and future work (500 words).
b. CV, including a complete list of publications.
c. The conference you plan to attend and the work that you will present.
d. A letter of recommendation from a supervisor is preferred.

The winner will be announced on the Vision website by 31 March 2018.
We would be happy if you can distribute this information among your
colleagues.

We look forward to receiving your nominations and applications!

Best regards,

Ms. Huimin Lin
Managing Editor
Vision (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision)