[visionlist] Vision Researcher & Engineer Positions for Robotics - Mujin Inc

Ryuoh Yamauchi ryuoh.yamauchi at mujin.co.jp
Tue Jan 9 03:25:26 -05 2018

Hello,

I am the Computer Vision Lead at Mujin Inc., a real-time vision and
motion planning robotics company based in Tokyo.
After studying at top-tier robotics institutes at University of Lisbon
and Carnegie Mellon University, I have joined Mujin in the pursuit of
top-notch/world-class intelligent robotics systems.

I am writing to introduce a very exciting opportunity for vision
researchers and engineers who are passionate about working on
time-critical robotics systems, with real-time perception and motion
planning in the loop, and deploy the most advanced robot systems into
futuristic factories, warehouses, food centers, and many other
industrial sites. We are having, once again, an unprecedented demand on
innovative projects and we are actively looking for talented vision
engineers and researchers in the field of object recognition and 3D pose
estimation that are passionate about robotics.

Job description:
http://mujin.co.jp/jobs/en#Object_Pose_Estimation_Expert_for_Robotic_Manipulation

At Mujin, we pride ourselves in attracting talented engineers who wish
to tackle complex robotics problems. You will be working with world
class engineers from all over the world from top-tier universities such
as CMU, MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Tsinghua, NTU, in an
English-speaking Western atmosphere. It will be a priceless experience
as an engineer if you wish to develop yourself rapidly in vision and
robotics, as we work in an agile environment where we constantly peer
review ideas, brainstorm, test proposed solutions, and quickly deploy them.

If you are passionate about perception and robotics, send your resume to
vision-jobs at mujin.co.jp and I will be glad to show you what Mujin is all
about.

I look forward to hearing from you.

【Videos】

Mujin Engineer Interview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeKGPHGW_A
Pick-Worker Robot Award: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLskbQGaB8A
IREX 2017 Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhSyDj25Hw
Logistics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN_FUMXUT0o
Depalletising: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q302_hqXWg
Metal Ring Picking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QVv7L9yKRQ[

Best regards,

Ryuoh Yamauchi
PR&HR Manager
P: (+81)3-4577-7937 | F: (+81)3-4577-7639 | M: (+81)80-3932-6400
ryuoh.yamauchi at mujin.co.jp

On behalf of

Jeronimo Rodrigues
Computer Vision Lead