[visionlist] Amsterdam Summer School on Brain and Mind

Olivers, C.N.L. c.n.l.olivers at vu.nl
Thu Jan 11 10:54:25 -05 2018

Dear colleagues,

For those students in other fields than our own who need a crash course in cognitive neuroscience, we organize the Amsterdam Summerschool on Brain and Mind, with a focus on perception, attention and memory, and behavioural, EEG and fMRI methods. It includes some programming, and setting up one's own research project. It is aimed at advanced bachelor levels and MA/MSc students that need background knowledge on concepts and methods of cognition research for their own field, or wish to broaden their horizons. It could also be useful to those starting a PhD who are completely fresh to the field.  Note that it is meant to be useful particularly for students who are *not* from cognitive psychology, neuroscience or closely related fields.

More info on http://bachelors.vu.amsterdam/en/summer-school.

Best,
Chris Olivers
Cognitive Psychology - VU Amsterdam